02 January 2009

My 1st day

I have a BLAST! on the very 1st day of brand new year and new chapter in my live.. i don't really feel like new year since we had our 'new year' few day before... but hey, it's 01012009..

we spend our holiday at Pantai Cermin, PD... and 'mkn besa event' at Bagan Lalang... it's 2nd time i've been there.. oh my!
i ate alot!! i'm so in love with seafood.. i can eat up to 3plates.. hahaha.. but no lah... i only eat 2! GOD bless me! ;D klau mkn 3 kang lebih dr pijo & mr asrul plk..tu pn dah kna siku.. huhuhu...

speaking of pantai, my skin get itchy because of the sun burning.. bad for me ;'( but the food pamper me... hahaha... i still can feel the seafood in my stomach.. ;D so when our next visit to Bagan Lalang dear? *batting eyelash*

and our plan for tomorrow is to discover a highland somewhere in Perak.. and had a relaxing-jacuzzi-massage... Yeay!!! but still mengantuk + lenguh + sengal2 all over my body...sbb sy telah ditimpa sesuatu smsa menaiki bot pisang i'm not sure if we'll proceed with the plan.. we'll see ya..



note: i've red-ish on my cheek.. seperti memakai blusher! terima kasih matahari.

note: oddie telah tercalar hati-nya. replace with new set je la dear.





3 comments:

saizulhafiz said...

trip cameroon..i join.put my name on the list..

- ina ko mkn byk mana pn badan kering gak cmtu.hahahaha

Call me -fa- said...

pipi aku pun merah jugeee.....

tp pipi ko lg obvious kot..coz pipi aku version gelaaappp

Mr Asrul said...

sure ke bole tuka new set???hurm...