26 May 2008

innocent me...

*phew* this is my 2nd post.. thank God i still made it.. huhuhu.. not soo bad rr this blogging-thingy.. yet not soo-addictive.. =))

25may --> dem-bad-day *but it isn't the day or the date is bad, its the chinese guy who's really $%*&@^%@! *
the traffic is badly-jammed so why don't u drive carefully and be patient??? though it's ur fault, stil im the one getting scold! arrghhh!! *and me also ngeng coz let him go just like that* stupid me*


malang ++ lg coz my luvly M doesn't work *my fault again coz didn't bring the charger* and u said that fon is not important* huh!


reach home at 730+ , told him about the accident and not surprisingly, getting scold again.. *snob snob* actually this is 2nd time happens to me and thats why he's soo mad..


:: God pls forgive whatever sin i've done.. i'm not perfect..

No comments: